MY PAYMENT PROOFS


December 8, 2010

I got another payment from Neobux!  I am so excited because this is my first payment over $10 from Neobux!  So what are you waiting for?  Join me now at NEOBUX !



November 12, 2010

I received my first payment from myLot!  I got paid more than $10!  Click HERE to join and starting earning too.

Here is the proof of payment:


June 22, 2009

Neobux paid me again today! Here's the proof:




December 18, 2008

I received my very first payment today from NEOBUX in a matter of minutes after requesting. Hooray!!
Here is the screenshot:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Believe God's word and power more than you believe your own feelings and experiences. Your Rock is Christ, and it is not the Rock which ebbs and flows, but your sea. --Samuel Rutherford

Followers